Does Nursing School Ever End!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Does Nursing School Ever End! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I am in my 3rd and final semester of CCBC's LPN program. I am so ready for graduation. I feel like...by studentRN2be Apr 27, '12I am in my 3rd and final semester of CCBC's LPN program. I am so ready for graduation. I feel like it is never going to end. This program is so condensed and rigorous. I knew nursing school would be difficult, but didn't know it would be like this.
It's like when people tell you, "once you have kids you will never sleep again." You think to yourself, "ok, I'll never sleep again." But you really don't understand how little sleep you will get. lol Nursing school is the same. lol
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=703196©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,075 Views
- Apr 27, '12 by Juryizoutwell said, sister, i look forward to getting more than 4.5 hrs sleep each night!
- May 6, '12 by Iridescent OrchidKeep on going and going! You are almost through with this battle! I am going into my second semester and already thinking in the same terms as you...I can already see this is going to make my upcoming semesters go by even slower than my first did!
- May 8, '12 by teelpnwannabeYour almost there...you've came a long way already im triying to get where you are right now
- May 8, '12 by Autymn*Forge on - look how far you've come. That sweet 'rest' along with the exhilaration of accomplishing your goal will come also!
Treat yourself extra special this week. If you have time, share some info of what sort of program you're in - AN or BSN, where you are at in clinical/theory, some study tips you've found really helpful or ways you've found to destress when you have a precious few minutes when you are not actually studying ;o).
- May 8, '12 by nursel56Best wishes! And yeah, it's normal to get antsy when you can see the finish line in the distance.
- May 8, '12 by studentRN2beI am in med/surg 2 and nursing trends. I just keep counting down the days and take it one week at a time. I try to take time for myself but I think I am just going to have to wait until this is all over! Lol
- Sep 1, '12 by studentRN2beYes it does end. lol
- Sep 2, '12 by BerardiniI'm in an LPN 16 month program, I'm also in my last stretch in advanced med surg, with three months left. The last 13 months flew by, but now time is going slower than ever because I can see the finish. Any tips on keeping up with the studying? I've always been great about studying, yet I'm getting that "senioritis" feeling now, its getting hard to focus on what I'm studying.
- Sep 4, '12 by Neese80!Yes I feel the same way. I get pinned in nov. but officially will be done in dec. try reading or studying at least an hr every day so that the work doesn't pile up and feel overwhelmed. You have got this, ure a senior!