5 weeks until graduationRegister Today!
- by zuk1000 Jul 5I can't express to y'all how excited I am! This time last year I was stressing over classes and if I was smart enough to be a nurse, etc and now I'm approaching my pinning/graduation. I'm a married mother of 4.5 kids (the .5 is my Yorkie 😬 and if I can do this anyone can! You guys I know it's tough but please please please don't give up! Pray without ceasing and study your butts off! There's light at the end of the tunnel! God bless
- Jul 5 by nurseapprenticeCongratulations! You deserve it for all your hardwork. Im 9 months away from graduation and Im enjoying every step of the way! Good luck!
- Jul 5 by Blessed_365Congrats! Im three semesters away from finishing. I'm a military wife currently dealing with a deployment and I have 2.5 kids (.5 is my yorkie too). Hard work and dedication pays off..thats what i remind myself daily
- Jul 6 by DivaLaJuicyCongrats
I graduate August 16th of this year and I can not wait. The finish Line is like right there and I can see it. I am a mother of an almost 8 year old and a 1 1/2 old.
- Jul 7 by zuk1000Love all if your posts! Hats off to you all . I'm looking to further my education also..... Is the BSN program really difficult? I keep hearing it is
- Jul 7 by ASPIRING2BGREATCongrats You worked for it.
- Jul 8 by SWM2009Congratulations. All that hard work is about to pay off. I cannot wait till I am in the same position as you later on this year.