What is your current LPN salary - Page 27Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by LisahaarI work at a methadone clinic in CA
$22.50 hr 88 hrs every two weeks
Differential pay on weekends
benefits incl holidays sick leave vac pay
medical benefits but I dont take them
I worked at a prison but I hated it so much
that i quit in 2 months. $3900 month plus
medical, dental, vision, holiday, vac pay, retirement,
sick pay etc.
- Sep 2, '12 by AngelicDarknessUpdating post: I'm now at 21$/hr for 75 hours bi-weekly. Medical benefits, vac pay, and sick pay (when not used paid out at the end of the year).
- Sep 6, '12 by Barbiem2hope you found a nice paying job, my starting pay was 23hr as an LPN
- Sep 6, '12 by kailigoodmanIn Tampa, Florida I pay $19-20 per hour for a Home Health LPN.Last edit by kailigoodman on Sep 6, '12 : Reason: Add additional info.
- Sep 7, '12 by annlewisI live in upstate new York, small town, I recently got a small raise so now make $16.70 per,hour with vac, sick, and,personal days benefits and health cov, dental, vision, 401k, and i work 64 hrs per two week,period. I get time and half for any hrs worked over 40, usually work enough extra to get 85 hrs per two weeks.
- Sep 7, '12 by ryannesI live in Calgary, AB, Canada. I work in LTC (night shift) and make $23.70/hr plus $2.75 for night differencial. I have a 0.40FTE and get benefits and vacation time.
- Sep 10, '12 by sfajctxnurseI work for a school district in Texas. My salary is $26,245 for this year. Up from $24341 which was last school years salary.
- Sep 11, '12 by mistedI work for Mayo Clinic Health System in Wisconsin
$17.05 base rate plus $3.00 shift differential for 2nd shift and $4.00 more for nights
Long term care. Been there almost 9 years. Full benefits.