quick questions! :) please help!Register Today!
- by jojosayssmileQD Mar 2Hi! I live in cali and I just sent in the $150 licensure fee for my license. How long does it take usually to receive it? I mailed it in on feb.27. With it I also added a change of address...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=818999©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 459 Views
- Mar 2 by csoultzI just always use my credit card and get it back within an a few hours at most.
- Mar 2 by TheCommuterOP has never been licensed before and is dealing with the CA BVNPT, and unfortunately, they still operate by way of snail mail. It will take a few weeks before you are issued your LVN license number. Once the slow folks at the BVNPT cash the $150 check, they will grant you a license number. The license number will appear online approximately one to two weeks before you receive your wallet-sized license in the mail.
- Mar 2 by csoultzWow once I passed my NCLEX my license number was posted online within a day or so. My state no longer sends us license cards to carry around in our wallets
- Apr 21 by TracyDicksonDoesn't matter. It can be verified online by anyone who wants to know.