Malpractice InsuranceRegister Today!
- by imaLvn2 Mar 1Where can I get malpractice insurance in California? Do you have to be employed in order to buy the insurance? I'm a new nurse, not yet employed, but would like to have that extra insurance to protect myself but I am unsure of where to get it and if its even possible to get it without having a job. Please help shine some light.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=818897©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 569 Views
- Mar 1 by CYoungLPNNSO.com I just purchased some when I found out I got the job I applied for...but there are a few threads about this floating around allnurses so try doin a search & I think u can purchase it unemployed but research the NSO site
- Mar 2 by TheCommuterYou do not need to be currently employed before purchasing your own liability insurance policy. There are two major companies that offer it:
Nurses Service Organization (NSO): Professional Liability Insurance for nurses, nursing medical malpractice.
Proliability: Proliability.com - Professional Liability Insurance
In addition, many nurses who own their homes have purchased professional liability insurance as a rider on their homeowner's insurance policies.
- Mar 2 by ctbuiWill they covered me if I have more than one jobs? Because they only asked about your primary job. I want to be covered for my fulltime job and my prn job. Thanks
- Mar 4 by imaLvn2Thank you! I will look into those.