Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 29, '10 by ChristinPI am a LPN, graduated in 2008.
Med-surg rehab or the dementia floor $25.00/hr
Visiting nurse: $30 a visit RNs make $35 a visit
LPNs are well paid here and I feel valued. I did leave a well paying facility $33.50/hr to start because it was not worth the stress and lack of support or the loss of my license. The bottom line, Connecticut pays their LPNs very well.
- Jan 29, '10 by OgopogoLPNOuch to some of these wages!!!!!! That is a travesty that nurses are making $12/hour
BC, Canada, LPN
1.5 years experience (but same for all LPN's, no increments)
Public health authority--acute and LTC (private, non-union places can pay more or less)
$24.76/hour base pay
$3.02/hour for being a casual employee (in liu of benefits/sick pay/holiday pay)
$1.00/hour weekend differential
$0.95/hour evening shift differential (3-11)
$1.75/hour night shift differential
So, I am going to work at 11pm tonight. I will make a total of $30.53/hour for 7.5 hours paid.
- Jan 30, '10 by DivemasterLouisiana(South in general) is trying hard to keep our pay low
- Jan 31, '10 by BRANDIE_REDNew Grad LVN in Orange County, CA Retirement Community $20/hour some benefits.
- Feb 1, '10 by CT PixieConnecticut
3-11 LTC a smidge over $25/hr, no benefits, no paid holidays or sick time.
- Feb 2, '10 by didi768Lpn
20 + years of LPN
Home care for Pediatrics
16.00 an hour
- Feb 5, '10 by Auntiegrade_AmnesiaSmall Town, Middle of Nowhere Texas
LVN with 20 years experience in LTC
$17/hr...and that's with night shift differential. A $10,000 company life insurance policy, in case I drop dead on the job in the middle of the night, and no other benefits.
Definitely time to move on
- Feb 6, '10 by meadowsongNot quite $16/hr, PRN status
LPN for almost 9 years but only 2 1/2 working experience
- Feb 6, '10 by LVN2010MCA New Grad-LVN
$16.50-Night Shift Convalescent home