How long did it take....Register Today!
- by nsalisbury Aug 10, '12Curious how long it took for everyones name to appear on the board after they took the exam (and passed). Im in Ny btw
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769549©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,060 Views
- Aug 10, '12 by AmberThomasIt was posted on the 2nd business day, for me. I'm in Texas though.
- Aug 10, '12 by ElladoraIn Iowa, 2 business days.
- Aug 10, '12 by nsalisburywow really, i took my test saturday had quick results by that following monday. then i got a paper in the mail saying i passed. but still no number on the board hmm... just keep trying i suppose.
- Aug 11, '12 by magn1jesI am in MN... I took my test last Wednesday, got my results Thursday, and had a license number on the BON website this morning.
- Aug 12, '12 by nsalisburywhats the website?
- Aug 12, '12 by nsalisburyim pretty sure im using the correct site, my teacher sent me the URL. itll be a week tomorrow since i passed, just checked, still not there. could i call and get my license # ?
- Aug 12, '12 by mommyof2TeesI'm from NY too. It took about a week before I saw my name on the board website. This is the website I used to check for NY. As long as you pass..don't worry you'll see your name soon. NYS Professions - Online Verifications
- Aug 13, '12 by nsalisburythanks ill keep checking
- Aug 14, '12 by dustinjessieI'm in CA. We don't have quick results and it took mine almost a month for my name to appear on the website. If you know you passed. Then, you don't have to worry about it.