Help!!! I have a job interview at an LTC facility and dont know what to expectRegister Today!
- by aviahhasmyheart Oct 11, '11I'm kind of scared and very excited! What will the interview be like, do u think there will be a math test????? Help I'm freaking out
- Oct 11, '11 by TheCommuterI have worked at multiple LTC facilities and have never had to complete a math test. In addition, the so-called 'interviews' have been made up of questions such as "When can you start?" or "Why do you want to work for us?"
In the unlikely event that you do receive a real interview, click on the link below to read about the 23 most common interview questions. Good luck to you!
- Oct 11, '11 by aviahhasmyheartthank u so much I appreciate it
- Oct 11, '11 by Blackcat99A good answer as to why you want to work at that particular LTC is because you have heard so many wonderful things about what a great facility it is. They want to hear BS lies like that. That's what they want to hear. They do not want to hear any honest answers such as you need to make some money. Good luck.
- Oct 14, '11 by SparrowhawkMOST LTCs just wanna know if you're Clean, Not A Convict and when can you start...I generally have a job with an LTC within a day if not that day I go in
- Oct 14, '11 by aviahhasmyheartI just came back from the interview seems like everything went well I have to go back to meet with nursing administration on Tuesday.....fingers crossed!