Where are the LPN Jobs?Register Today!
- by mysticalmoonray Oct 15, '12I'm a nurse with over 3 years experience, mainly in mental health, and LTAC. I cannot find a job! I live in Acadiana Parish and have been looking for good work from Lake Charles to Baton Rouge and everywhere in between. I have been unable to find work anywhere. I'm trying to find work to at least save enough to go back for my RN.
Does anyone know of any LPN jobs?
How is the RN job outlook on this area?
- Oct 15, '12 by erin527RNThe LPNs in NE Ohio are being let go or sign a contract to get their RNs in a certain time frame. The ADNs are having a hard time finding jobs. They want BSNs up here. Plus we are in a highly saturated area so any nursing positions are hard to come by......
- Oct 22, '12 by DeeNiceNurseI have been a LPN for 5 years in the New Orleans area. The LPN jobs are slowly and surely fading away Im in the process of getting my pre req for the LPN to RN program at Delgado Charity program. Seems as tho we LPN's have no choice. It's time to move on. Good luck with your search. If your willing to travel, this area has many jobs but the pay isn't great unless your PRN or Agency.
- Jan 1 by JadeJizzleIm a Nurse from Memphis TN, Me and my family are about to move to New Orleans (thats were my spouse is originally from). Are there any good LPN jobs out there? If so which ones hire quickly? thnx
- Jan 1 by StudentEtc.Quote from JadeJizzleIf it's a job you're looking for, you might consider looking around on indeed.com, craigslist, etc. instead of a nursing forum. Your yield would most likely be greater on those sites IMOIm a Nurse from Memphis TN, Me and my family are about to move to New Orleans (thats were my spouse is originally from). Are there any good LPN jobs out there? If so which ones hire quickly? thnx