Our Lady of the Lake accelerated BSN Fall 2012.... - Page 5Register Today!
- May 17, '12 by Ljohn97I'm accelerated I start in August) so now it's apartment hunting!!
- May 20, '12 by dai12Omg I got in toooo!!!!! I got a call on may 18 in the morning but it was a voicemail because i was on a cruise and just got back today!!! Im sooo excited. Im doing the traditional. I got in for nsu also )... Were soo beyond blessed. now we just need to do what we gotta do to graduate....
- May 21, '12 by butterfly nurseCongratulations to you all, I know you guys are super excited (so am I )... If I haven't mentioned, I'm doing the accelerated route... & yes we all must buckle down and do what we have to in order to graduate....
- May 22, '12 by Nelle0802Yayyy Im so happy for all of us!!! Which school are you going to? OLOL or NSU? Im doing traditional as well...I haven't got a letter from NSU yet but I'm going to the Lake bc that's my first choice Hope to see everyone at orientation this Thursday
- May 22, '12 by Nelle0802And Yes we are blessed beyond measures!!!!!
- May 24, '12 by Ljohn97Hey butterfly nurse, question do you happen to know the actual break down of which courses we will be taking each semester? I'm trying to figure out my financial aid situation to see how much more I need to take out for living expenses! If you can get back to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!
- Jan 22 by RNAspirationsHello ladies!
This thread seems like it may have died, but I hope to breathe a few breaths into it. Of the ladies that were accepted into OLOL's first Accelerated BSN cohort, how are you guys doing? You should be in your second semester now, right? If anyone reads this, can you share some of your experiences, opinions or perceptions of the program?
- Mar 26 by larutanI am planning to apply for the Spring 2014 semester. How is the program and how are you all coming along?
- Apr 25 by mede102Hi There...so I am looking into this program (accelerated as well) and just want to know any insight you may have since you were accepted last fall...)
- May 11 by larutan@Ljohn97@dai12 @Nelle0802 @butterfly nurse Hey ya'll!! How is school coming along? I plan to apply for the spring 2014 ABSN program and would like some insight on what to expect. How many classes do you have per day, what are the frequency of test, how many students are accepted into the ABSN program, how is the retention, what are your grades like, how is the campus and how much time do you spend studying. I know I have lots of questions, but the thread just stopped, lol. Your responses are greatly appreciatedLast edit by larutan on May 11 : Reason: date change