I applied to BRCC program this year. I need advice! Please help!Register Today!
- by FlyaboveLPN Feb 13I currently have: Math-A, Art-A, English-A, Psyc-A, A&P-B. I am an LPN. I have taken all my pre-reqs at BRCC. I applied for the "generic track" this year. I have not yet taking the HESI A2 exam! I am so nervous about it, even though everyone says it is EASY. I am individual who has to study really hard to get good grades! Can anyone suggest any tips or anything about the HESI A2. If you are in BRCC program already; What would I need to make on the HESI to get in the program!! HELP PLEASE!! IF you have any tips or anything that is important or relevant to BRCC's nursing program, please respond! Thank you!!!
- Feb 13 by x_factorFor BRCC (BRCC in Louisiana, right?) you need a 75 overall on the HESI and a 75 in each required section (math, reading, grammar and vocab). That's the minimum required to be applicable, and at the last information session they said the average HESI score of those admitted was around a 92.
- Feb 13 by FlyaboveLPNWow!! In the 90's! That makes me nervous!!!
- Mar 15 by Clandry225There's a study guide you can buy from the bookstore or on Amazon. It works wonders when preparing for the HESI. Just score good and you'll be fine. You're actually at an advantage since you took all your pre-reqs there. When do you plan on applying?
- Mar 21 by FlyaboveLPNI applied this year.
- Jun 14 by Clandry225Hi @FlyaboveLPN how did everything go w/your application/test? I've been accepted for the fall.Last edit by Clandry225 on Jun 14 : Reason: Wrong spelling