CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 25Register Today!
- Dec 11, '12 by nurse_van2014Hello to all my fellow Charity Nursing stuents, I'm currently waiting on my letter of approval from the State Board. Is there anybody else here that is waiting?? Please let me know,I'm getting anxious!
- Dec 11, '12 by marchmadnessMy letter came last week.
@tmlegros:I had trouble with lola this weekend too, but today was ok.
Still No holds so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for registration!! I'm a nervous wreck with all
the horror stories.
- Dec 11, '12 by StudentEtc.@ Marchmadness, I know, me too!Also, no one's said where they plan on taking clinicals. Anyone else plan on being on the northshore?
- Dec 11, '12 by jadeboots@tmlegros, I am hoping to take my clinicals at Ochsner Northshore or Slidelll Memorial. Those are the only sites on the northshore that offer the morning classes I need. If I don't get into those classes I'll be heading to the southshore for my clinicals. Hopefully in future clinicals I'll be able to take them at STPH since I live in Covington.
- Dec 11, '12 by marchmadnessI'm hoping for southshore!! but I think I need to stay of these forums because I've read on a few posts from fall12 that
some people didnt have holds till the day of registration!!! lol
*my fingers are crossed*
- Dec 11, '12 by heather0208Ugghhh don't say that marchmadness!! lol I'm seriously hoping all goes well for registration! I fly out tomorrow for Orlando for my & my husband's "last vacation before nursing school takes over my life". lol So if I get a hold and have to go to Charity to get it removed I'm SCREWED! Saying prayers that registration goes smoothly for all of us!
Anyways, I live on the west bank so I'm hoping for Ochsner's WB location. Oh and to nurse_van, I just got my letter from LSBN on Saturday.
- Dec 11, '12 by mistiweedmanGot my letter from LSBN yesterday. Took so long cause they were waiting on a letter from EMS about my certification. Ms Hodges called Friday saying they didnt have records for my HBV series. So I went on immunitrax and it was on there but still filled out the waiver like she told me to do. I am hoping to do my clinicals at Ochsner Northshore.
- Dec 11, '12 by jadebootsIf it helps, my advisor assured me that they have worked out all the kinks with the LoLA system since the Fall registration. I hope she's right
- Dec 11, '12 by hello6921I recommend you guys take section 302; you won't regret taking it, even if you have drive from the Northshore.
- Dec 11, '12 by tired_of_waitingI plan on doing clinicals at ochsner kenner, anybody else on here planning on doing their clinicals there too?