Charity school of Nursing 2012 fall class jitters/ need advice - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 30, '12 by Rmed4320She should call admissions and speak with the head of admissions. Although I didn't receive anything either except my acceptance letter. So perhaps it's just a matter of waiting. I have taken classes at every campus. So it is possible for us to have crossed eachother at some point
- Mar 30, '12 by firrehorseRemed4320,
I got your response. Thanks.
I will be in touch.
- Mar 30, '12 by Rmed4320Great looking forward to it!
- Mar 30, '12 by MamisuHello, congratulations to all of u accepted to start this fall!!! I got accepted to the program but on a stand-by list for this fall but if no spaces become available I'm definitely starting in the spring . I wonder how that works out, what chances do I have of spaces becoming available???
- Mar 31, '12 by firrehorseHi Mamisu,I'm not sure but I would think there is a chance you get this semester. You have to consider that things happen and people end up not being able to attend. Also, some students apply to other schools and are waiting to see if they get accepted to another program. So some sits may very well become availableLast edit by firrehorse on Mar 31, '12 : Reason: To finish comment
- Mar 31, '12 by laurelaveI just graduated chairty and passed the nclex. I promise you that going downtown is not scary and there are always a ton of people around. The only thing I didn't like was the parking situation (best to park at the Church for $3). I was never bothered by anyone. I am selling some nclex prep books (they are great for learning how to answer test questions at charity) if anyone is interested. I listed them on craigslist under books. Good luck!
- Mar 31, '12 by Rmed4320Hello laurelave!Congrats on graduating! I'm attending in the fall and so nervous. Do you have any advice ? It would be much appreciated!!
- Mar 31, '12 by MamisuQuote from firrehorseOhhh gosh I really hope sooo because I want a real job already! Lol so I really hope I get in this fall because I'm tired of waiting. I can't complain though I've read about applicants being denied entrance and I'm just soo gratefull of being accepted in the program.Hi Mamisu,I'm not sure but I would think there is a chance you get this semester. You have to consider that things happen and people end up not being able to attend. Also, some students apply to other schools and are waiting to see if they get accepted to another program. So some sits may very well become available
- Apr 2, '12 by Rmed4320Firehouse, I'm meeting with someone at chilis tue night here in Slidell. If you can make it that would be great. I think we decided on around 6:30
- Apr 2, '12 by learning2careYes please come