Anyone know anything about the OLOL Tulane accelerated program? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 17, '09 by TealScrubies09Quote from mell260No she never had a job or any volunteer work..there was nothing really extraordinary.Thank you so much for the info! That must have been frustrating applying 3 times! Did you apply anywhere else?
Did your friend with the 2.6 have work experience that helped her stand out?? I don't have any so I'm a bit concerned about that.
SShe did have a vibrant,down-to-earth persnality though. And she had completed two semesters of a master's program in biology but could not maintain the gpa requirements. And we laugh about that now because just when you think things cant get any worse and youre feeling hopeless, theres something else better waiting on you. its all apart of God's will and whats meant for you, if yu ask, you will get it..on time .She just graduated from OLOL accel thurs last week.
- Dec 30, '09 by mell260Anybody know how many letters of recommendation are required?
- Dec 30, '09 by myra985I received my packet and there are 3 references required.
- Dec 31, '09 by myra985Hi, I am applying for EJ, deadline is March 15th.
- Jan 1, '10 by hautemilqueMaybe I should be asking previous grads this question... or maybe your friend who recently graduated could give input:
What sort of schedule does the 10 mo program demand in terms of class and clinical combined? I have a three-year old who would attend Montessori during the day, but I'm on my own otherwise. Are night shifts assigned for clinical, etc? I'm lucky in that I won't have to work during the 10 months, but still not sure if it is 'doable' as a single mom, even w/out having to work?
Thanks so much!
- Feb 19, '10 by whodat1986If this makes anyone feel better while they wait on their acceptance, a girl I know graduated a year ago. She told me she was waitlisted (you can call to see what number you are on the waitlist) and found out she was number 10, and she still got in.