Where are LNC's working?Register Today!
- by bknyrn Aug 16, '07Where are most LNC's working? Independently/Law offices/Insurance companies?
How do you like working in law offices or insurance co. vs independently? I recently came across a job posting for an insurance co for rn consultant, so I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas?
Thanks so much!
- Aug 16, '07 by sirIThere have been several who I mentor who are working inhouse with attorneys and seem to be very satisfied. Most of the LNCs with whom I have contact, however, are independant. Lots to consider. If you have a firm that you think will be a good fit, check them out.
- Aug 16, '07 by bknyrnThanks. I just finished LNC course and am looking forward to starting as a LNC. I would love the independent route because of the flexibility (with 3 kids!). I am just a little unsure of myself I guess because it is new. So I was wondering if going the law firm/insurance co route was better or not.
- Aug 16, '07 by bknyrnAlso, I see that you mentor LNC's. Would this be possible?
- Aug 16, '07 by sirIYou mean would it be possible for me to mentor you?
Yes I can!! Just send me a private message and we can set up a time to address your concerns/questions. Just write down some things you had been thinking about and need addressed and I will try to help you.
It's late here and I will check my messages in the morning. Goodnight.