University of Kentucky Traditional BSN Program
- 0Jul 26, '11 by RBauer8814Is there anyone that has taken or is currently in the BSN program at the University of Kentucky? Im just curious because I will be attending there in the Spring for the traditional BSN program. Thanks!
- 0I would also love to know about this, have you already been admitted? I've applied for general admission to the university as a pre nursing student, however I am worried about the min GPA, and all that. I would be relocating for the program from California, so i kinda want to make sure I have a chance.
- 0Yes I got into the nursing program and I start in january. The program is split into two classes. My science gpa was a 3.7 so that means that the people who got into the fall had higher gpas than me. I'm also from california and I went to a jc for two years. I worked really hard to get good grades but I would definitely apply if I were you!
- 0Do they base their admission decision alley on science GPA, the reason why I ask is When I was younger I went to school at HSU had too much fun and completed 1 year with a 2.76 and now last semester at the university of Montana I was taking the traditional nursing core curriculum and got. A 3.81. If they just looked at pre req GPA I would be beyond thrilled. Also any idea how many students they admit every year?
- 0For the students admitted I don't know the number but I know that the admittance has doubled because the program has gotten bigger so that's why when you apply and your accepted you'll either start in the fall or in the spring. Also for the gpa I know that your science gpa is really important and your prereq gpa is important and I think that's all they base it off of. And thanks! I am very excited and I will be touring the campus and nursing building next week to visit!