UK Second Degree BSN Spring 2012Register Today!
- by ktmerr Oct 5, '11Did anyone else apply to UK's second degree program for Spring 2012? I have been calling about when we should hear from admissions and I can't get a date because they don't answer or I leave a message and they don't call back. Did anyone get an answer from them?
- Thanks and Good Luck if there are other applicants out there!
- Oct 13, '11 by bmacleodHi! I applied and haven't heard anything back yet as of Oct 13. I called last week and admissions said the letters should be received this week. Have you heard anything since you posted?
- Oct 14, '11 by ktmerrNope! Thanks for your response, because you are the first shred of news that u heard! I didn't get any mail yesterday the 13th so hopefully by Saturday I'll hear something! Are u from Kentucky or out if state?
- Oct 14, '11 by bmacleodStill no mail today! Hopefully tomorrow.. I really wanna know!
I'm from out of state- Massachusetts. You?
- Oct 15, '11 by ktmerrI'm from Georgia. So it's going to take the mail a little while to get down here. If I do get in, I have to get on top of enrolling into a CNA class as soon as possible! Well hopefully we will hear soon!
- Oct 17, '11 by bmacleodSame here, I need to enroll into a CNA class too. Did you go in person for your interview or did you do it online? I did mine online and one of the ladies interviewing us mentioned we could email her with any questions, which I did about two days later. I still haven't received a response for that! (and as of Monday Oct 17, nothing in the mail).
Are you applying elsewhere?
- Oct 17, '11 by ktmerrI wasn't contacted for an interview, and i'm a little disappointed, but i decided not to speculate that I automatically didn't get in just yet. I'm guessing that is not a positive sign though, because I hear that they interview just about everybody. I just found out a couple of days ago I was selected as an alternate for MUSC-charleston's nursing program. I was really excited because its such a great program and very competitive. Who knows if I can get off the alternate list tho. Good Luck to you though, I hope you make it!
- Oct 24, '11 by bmacleodhey! I got my letter today.. I didn't get in but I'm number 2 on the waiting list, so hopefully I still have a shot!
- Oct 24, '11 by bmacleodDid you know you need to submit proof of a CNA class by December 12?! I had no idea it was that soon! I was going to take a evening class and hopefully finish by the end of December, because I work full time. Now I might actually have to quit my job so I can take the day class and finish sooner! I've emailed the school so I can hopefully get a better understanding.
- Oct 24, '11 by ktmerrThat's great! Congrats! # 2 sounds pretty promising that you will get off the waiting list and fast. I got my letter today and I wasn't accepted to the program, but I am on the waiting list for MUSC-Charleston's program so hopefully, we will both get off the waiting lists! Yes, I read somewhere that the CNA requirement was due early December, but that really sucks if you do have to quit your job to get it done on time since your probably saving for school.