LPN Program near Frankfort, KYRegister Today!
- by bryantan502 Aug 11, '10Hello everyone
I am looking to get into an LPN Program, I currently live in Frankfort, KY.
What are my school options, I know Lexington Community College has an LPN program.
What other LPN schools are there near my area? I am willing to commute 30-45min..
- Aug 14, '10 by LuckyinKYIf you have good enough grades, why not go for the KCTCS ADN program in Lawrenceburg? It is through the Lexington campus, but classes are held evenings and weekends in Lawrenceburg. I would have so gone for this program instead of the Lexington one, but I live in Lexington and didn't want to drive to Lawrenceburg.
- Aug 16, '10 by bryantan502Evening and weekend classes would be perfect for me since I work M-F 7am-3pm.. but I dont know if i wanna go for ADN/RN right now, I've been out of school for 2 years. I wish they offered the LPN program in Lawrenceburg.
- Aug 16, '10 by LuckyinKYYou are going to have an easier time finding a job as an RN versus an LPN and higher pay. The BCTC nursing program has several non-traditional students, especially at Lawrenceburg. I am 30 years old and graduated in 2006 originally.
- Aug 16, '10 by bryantan502Did you go to school at Lawrenceburg campus?
I wanted to be an RN orginally but right now, I just want to get in and get out of Nursing school.. My plan at the moment is to become an LPN then work + school to become an RN, I know the RN course is just 1 semester more but I dont really care.. I just want to finish something. My wife is a BSN graduate, She is currently reviewing for her NCLEX exam. thanks for all the info!
- Aug 16, '10 by LuckyinKYI am going to the Cooper Campus since I live and work in Lexington.