KY nurses and students STAND UP. What part of KY are you from. - Page 9Register Today!
- Jul 3, '09 by organichombreLouisville, Ky 22 years and now an educator!:Crash:
- Jul 9, '09 by shann106Live in Georgetown, work in Lexington, go to school in Richmond (EKU)
- Jul 9, '09 by sbyr43I live and work in Casey Co. Just passed NCLEX RN. Thank God I am finally out of school and out in the real world working again. It feels so good to be able to go places and not have to take a book along to study.
- Jul 9, '09 by MentosWestern Ky, applied to WKCTC for spring admission.
- Jul 12, '09 by shelbee1084louisville, ky...spencerian college lpn program...first quarter!!
- Oct 7, '09 by my2centsIm pre-nursing students. Transferring to Cincy State and cont.. my class on Nov. Florence YaLL
oh and been working @ st.luke hospital soon to be st.ELast edit by my2cents on Oct 7, '09 : Reason: forgot info
- Oct 8, '09 by wishinguponastarLPNLouisville student at Galen College starting LPN program October 27th!
- Oct 9, '09 by taranatorWestern KY/Henderson area. Pre-nursing student taking all of my prereq classes. I'm actually going to school in Indiana, but I live in KY. :-)
- Nov 5, '09 by econ2nursingI moved to Bowling Green last year from AZ, though I am originally from Northwest IN.
I just got accepted to WKU ADN program for spring '10 and looking forward to it!
- Nov 21, '09 by ckaeserHi, I am from Northern ky, the greater cincinnati area and I am in the middle of my LPN program at browne Mackie College.