Anyone trying to get in Fall RN program at BCTCRegister Today!
- by fierygemini Mar 4, '12Hey, just wondering if anyone else is trying to get in at BCTC in Lexington? I applied and am in the waiting game wanted to see if anyone wants to wait with me????? I am about to go nuts I can't stand this not knowing!!!
- Mar 5, '12 by fierygeminiI guess no one is going to BCTC???? Bummer!
- Mar 6, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to KY Nursing Programs for more of a response.
- Mar 7, '12 by amanderson1980Quote from fierygeminiHey, just wondering if anyone else is trying to get in at BCTC in Lexington? I applied and am in the waiting game wanted to see if anyone wants to wait with me????? I am about to go nuts I can't stand this not knowing!!!
I am waiting too!! It's driving me nuts!! I turned my application in on Feb 13th and mybin still doesn't show anything. Does yours?
- Mar 8, '12 by nrsinwaitI applied to the Lawrenceburg program, only because I thought the days would work out better for me. Not sure of that now... I have also applied to the Morehead program. I am so glad the wait is almost over. Good or bad, I just want to know.
- Mar 8, '12 by fierygeminiI turned my application in the beginning of January, so when I open mybin it just shows that the application has been completed meaning all my stuff is on file other than that nothing. I keep checking everyday hoping that they will do it early but, I know they won't just makes me feel better checking!! lol Good luck to all of you!
- Mar 8, '12 by amanderson1980finally mybin says my app is complete and i am rolling admissions... yay!!!! now to wait for the yay or nay :/
- Mar 8, '12 by fierygeminiWhat is the difference in Rolling admission and just regular? I am also rolling admission. Is it that your GPA and test scores are higher than the regular admission?
- Mar 9, '12 by icantw8Don't be too concerned about that... I turned my app in over a week before that and my file wasn't entered in until last Friday. I'm so excited, I've stalked myBin all day to see if my GPA recalc was approved=).
- Mar 9, '12 by icantw8disregard my previous comment didn't see this... goodluck!!!