Waiting for AcceptanceRegister Today!
- by amaphi Apr 14, '12Hello all, I'm new to allnurses.com. Recently completed my TEAS and the end of June, first of July can't get here soon enough. The program I'm trying for has over 200 applicants a year and only 48 spots. The wait is crazy! At least I've been able to figure out a good fall schedule regardless of the letter I receive.
- Apr 15, '12 by mom2twinsplus1where are you applying? I am applying to NCCC ottawa, MNU and Pratt?
- May 7, '12 by snaz101Hey I am currently a ABSN student at MNU I had gotten an email from you asking me questions about the program. If you are still interested send me a message with you email address so I can reply to you privately for some reason I am unable to send you a message through AllNurses.
- May 8, '12 by Medic2RNQuote from snaz101snaz101, you can send Private Messages (PM) once you have 15 posts.Hey I am currently a ABSN student at MNU I had gotten an email from you asking me questions about the program. If you are still interested send me a message with you email address so I can reply to you privately for some reason I am unable to send you a message through AllNurses.
- May 14, '12 by knondrejkaI completely can relate to you! I'm waiting to hear from University of Saint Mary in Leavenworth, got wait listed and should hopefully be hearing if a spot opened sometime this week/month. Also waiting to hear from UMKC, but they said in the application they send out letters may 31st. I'm anxious to hear because if I get into USM I need to take two classes over the summer (which I've signed up for just in case) but if I get into UMKC, I won't have to take any courses this summer, but the program will be a year longer. Both positives and negatives to both, but I'll take either! Good luck to you!
I've considered MNU, but I've done a lot of pre-reqs that I'm ready to enter the nursing program, so I don't know if I were to apply to that school, what extra classes I would have to take and wait before applying to their program.