CNA payRegister Today!
- by rth5775 Nov 25, '12Does anyone know what a Clinical Associate at Shawnee Mission Medical Center makes? I'm taking a CNA course next semester and was hoping to find a CNA position there after I was done and passed the exam. I would like to continue working there (if possible) while in nursing school and completing my RN.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799291©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,866 Views
- Jan 10 by FutureCRNA?Did you ever find out?
- Jan 13 by rth5775No i haven't. I couldn't find any info on their website either. I've heard that CNAs don't make much but I'm still curious what a CNA would make in a hospital setting.
- Jan 16 by frodo-dogIn the Arizona Phoenix hospital that I work in, CNA's makes $13/hour.
- Jan 17 by FutureCRNA?I found out that they make $12.50-$13.00 per hour plus weekend/night differentials at SMMC. Good luck to you!
- Jan 18 by rth5775Thanks for the info! I am currently taking my CNA class and hopefully will be able to find a job soon after that. Good luck to you too!
- Jan 18 by FutureCRNA?I interviewed there a while back and I'm really hoping to get a call back sometime soon to start. I've been looking for a hospital job for about a year (on and off) I know I'll be a better nurse for it once I graduate
- Jan 18 by FutureCRNA?Where are you doing your CNA at?
- Jan 22 by rth5775I'm taking an 8 week class at KCKCC. It is done in early March so I'm hoping to find a job soon after that. I'm looking for a hospital job as well and I've heard that CNAs in hospitals will/can learn more. I'm like you, I know I'll be a better nurse for it too. I'm just waiting to get into nursing school now!
- Jan 28 by CeezaQuote from frodo-dogI'm finishing cna school next week. Is your hospital hiring anymore?In the Arizona Phoenix hospital that I work in, CNA's makes $13/hour.