Hi.I downloaded the visa screen handbook in their website, http://www.cgfns.org/files/pdf/apps/...book%20Web.pdf
Im having problem filling out my visa screen application form. i really have alot of questions!
1. In Preliminary information (1). about item letter D, i dont have any work experience yet. because i just graduated and passed NCLEX. what will i write here?
2. Other names (3). since i dont have any other name, should i leave them blank or just put N/A or none?
3. Occupational Visa Information (12). from h-1b, h-1c, 212(r), TN(status), Permanent (green card). which one should i choose? i dont know any of them except for the permanent.
4. Educational Evaluation (14). Professional Education (b). i attended 3 schools. 2 of them are non-nursing schools. i didnt finished my course on the 2 non-nursing schools. i just transferred. tell me if this is the right thing to do - ill list all 3 schools in the form. then submit only the integrated TOR from my last school of which i graduated from.
5. English Language Proficiency (17). I havent taken up this exam yet. it says in the form that i can submit the vsc form prior to english exam. so i just have to leave them all blank? i wish there's a check box that says "havent took the exam yet" :spin:.
Hoping for your kind replies. Thank you very much! :spin: