saipan board of nursing websiteRegister Today!
- by flo_diner Jan 6, '09hi! anyone who knows of saipan BON website where i can check if i am already an elligible candidate for nclex. filed last july 2008. not heard from them yet. thanks!
- 8,785 Views
- Jan 6, '09 by leslie :-Ddinerdash, it doesn't look like they have a website...
but i did find their address and phone number.
would you want that?
- Jan 7, '09 by lpn2icuCNMI Nursing Association
P.O. Box 10003
Saipan, MP 96950
Also, try the following:
Northern Mariana Island
Commonwealth Board of Nurse Examiners
Rosa M. Tuleda, Associate Director of Public Health & Nursing
P.O. Box 501458
Saipan, MP 96950
The following link might be helpful!!!
www.nclex-rn.net/nclex/messages2008a/218635.htmlLast edit by lpn2icu on Jan 7, '09
- Jan 8, '09 by flo_dineryes please. thanks!
- Jan 29, '09 by cutiepie1310hi dinerdash_girl...did you hear from your BON (Saipan) already?
Saipan was my BON and i filed my application last May 2008 and
didn't hear from till late October...was made eligible to sit for NCLEX
by late November and I took the test last Jan. 16, 2009.
Do you still need to contact them? I hope you've been declared
- Jan 29, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
They do have a history of poor correspondence in a lot of cases.
- Feb 23, '10 by nursepacificThe CNMI BON has gotten a little better about answering calls, but you still might have to call back a few times in the same afternoon before someone picks up.
- Sep 27, '11 by kayealborHi! Would anyone here help me how to contact the saipan board of nursing? Their phone's always not in service. I want to know the exact requirements of how to get eligibility on their state.