requirements for NCLEX in New jerseyRegister Today!
- by josepito3 Apr 13, '08can i ask about the requirements for taking the
NCLEX in new jersey? pls... tnx for the reply!
- Apr 13, '08 by YellowFinchFan
- Apr 13, '08 by suzanne4You are going to be applying for licensure as an RN, there is no way to apply directly for the NCLEX exam.
Moved your thread to the International Forum as you have additional requirements that will need to be met, including the CES, which is a credentials eval done thru CGFNS.
Recommend doing some reading on this forum for more information that you will need to be aware of.
- Mar 10, '09 by j.mariehi im new here just want to ask i graduated in the philippines my bs in nursing but im an american citizen do i have to take the cgfns?? thanx i really need an answer ....
- Mar 11, '09 by j.mariewhere can i get the requirements for nclex in new jersey for international educated nurses since i would like to apply the soonest time. thank you
- Mar 11, '09 by 5catslook on their website, email or ring them.
- Mar 11, '09 by Silverdragon102There is no quick time to meet BON requirements. All information will be on their website
- Mar 13, '09 by j.mariecan i ask what will be there website?? thanx