onp for the UKRegister Today!
- by eyak_b Feb 21, '11any updates about ONP?
- Feb 21, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
Any updates will be on the NMC website but you really should be clear on what sort of updates you are looking for
- Feb 27, '11 by nurse_paulAre you referring to the immigration cap? I have my nmc decision letter already but I am still here in my home country because of the uk immigration cap. According to my agency, I still need to wait for april because no visas are available currently. ONP candidates are using Tier 2 visas.
- Feb 27, '11 by Silverdragon102The thing is the NHS is currently going through some major changes at the moment and many nurse jobs are expected to go so even though things may change in April it may not due to current issues.
Things to read
- May 26, '11 by Nikki.28Hi silverdragon, I would like to ask if is it possible for me to take the ONP when I get to UK with a student visa? I currently hold a NMC decision letter and IELTS and my specialty is NICU. Thank you so much!
- May 26, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from Nikki.28I am not sure as I think a lot will depend on what the student visa statesHi silverdragon, I would like to ask if is it possible for me to take the ONP when I get to UK with a student visa? I currently hold a NMC decision letter and IELTS and my specialty is NICU. Thank you so much!
- May 26, '11 by Nikki.28Ok. Thank you so much. Anyways I hope its possible though. Thank you.