NCLEX-RN application more requirementsRegister Today!
- by fim1234 Sep 29, '11Hi everyone. So the BRN California asking me another requirements and I need some help.
-a copy of your clinical rotation for your cases: assisted/actual deliveries, Cord dressing and major/minor surgeries
Does this mean that I need to get the case number, patients? Or just the date and hospital/clinic where I rotated at.?
If you encountered the same problem, I hope you can reply. Thank you.
- Sep 29, '11 by Silverdragon102Where did you train? This forum is in regards to studying for the exam we have other forums where this may be more appropriate
- Dec 2, '11 by roxygal_18hi im also having the same dilemma, how's your application doing now? im planning to contact my school but same as yours my cases do not have any signatures and im not sure if they'll accept it
- Dec 2, '11 by fim1234Quote from roxygal_18- I asked my friends to meet the CI, chief nurse etc for signatures. It's a long process but thats the only way to get this requirements. But it's better to contact your school so they can help you. goodluckhi im also having the same dilemma, how's your application doing now? im planning to contact my school but same as yours my cases do not have any signatures and im not sure if they'll accept it
- Dec 3, '11 by anntweetOh my.. We got the same problem right now!
- Dec 9, '11 by deso35Whoaw. When I applied, all they asked is Clinical rotation schedule. It's best for you to have a constant communication with you Licensing Analyst through email so that you'll clarify what they really want to see as early as possible.
What's the update of your situation?
- Dec 12, '11 by iamfromstacatalinaHi deso35. I am also a retaker and they are asking too for my clinical rotation schedule. What happened to your application now, did the CA BOn already give u your eligibility? I'm worried bec. They might ask also 4 my clinical cases since I don't have signatures on them as I did not take my NLE. Pls update me abt your application. Thanks
- Dec 12, '11 by iamfromstacatalina@roxygal-18: hi kabayan, did the CA Bon accepted your clinical cases wthout signature? Any update from your application? Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks
- Jan 6, '12 by melai12Hello guys same situatio here. I have the copy here with me from the prc but same no signature bec i did not took my local board.. i graduated 2009 from philippines. I took my nclex exam august 2011 and reapply nov 2011 and got replied dec 19 saying im not eligible need to complete requirements which are the clinical cases. I read a thread here that the applicant provide those clinical cases but still uneligible bec they questioned the dates of those cases that she completed... this is so hard... pls guys give me an updates on ur situation.. hope God will help us.
- Jan 6, '12 by roxygal_18its still on hold, i didnt bother sending that because its most likely that they wont accept so instead i asked for a copy of the clinical rotation summary instead, hows your application?