Health Staff Recruitment?
- 0Jul 18, '06 by AnaphylaxisHi...I've decided to move to Melbourne and pursue some nursing there.
I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this recruitment agency?
- 2,929 Visits
- 0Jul 20, '06 by Cali83Hey.
This is the recruitment agency I've also been working with a little. compared to the recruitment agency I worked with to move to the States, i'm not finding them overly helpful nor do they seem like they really push to get new nurses. Just my opinion. Someone mentioned to avoid the recruiters and go straight to the hospital...I just don't know whre to start with anything. Let me know how things are going with HEalth Staff. I couldn't seem to find many other nursing recruiters online. Also, where and when are you planing to go to Australia?
- 0Jul 20, '06 by AnaphylaxisHi Cali83,
well so far, I've good relations with the company. They are different from an agency. The recruitment office does not employ you, but they look for hospitals to employ you. They do charge a fee from hospital, a price to pay if you want someone else to look for a job for you.
Communication with them has been good...I don't have any complaints so far. It might be better to go directly with the hospitals, but I live so far and time seems to be a factor. I'm hoping to move to Melbourne in January.
They've been helpful, but definitely need to know for sure if someone really wants to pursue a move before they help.
They also presented the 2006 Australian Nursing Awards held at the Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital on May 8, 2006 during International Nursing Week. The awards were initiated by the recruitment office in 2002.
That's got to mean something??
I still hesitate though, naturally, we want to protect ourselves
Thinking about moving to Australia? Yipee!
I'm very excited to go there...next to Califronia, I've been dreaming about it since I was a kid.
- 0Jul 24, '06 by Cali83They sound impressive. Which person are you dealing with at Health Staff? I'm looking to move to Melbourne in January as well. I'm just starting to get more in touch with Health Staff as last month it was too early when I originally contacted them. Keep me updated on how things are going for you!
- 0Nov 26, '06 by cay05
- 0Nov 26, '06 by AnaphylaxisQuote from cay05Pretty basic questions like why you want to go, what area you want to work in, which location - urban or rural.Hi! I've got an initial interview with health staff recruitment for my application to australia on monday 28th of nov. she said it would take 20 minutes, would you mind sharing some tips? what sort of questions they've asked you. your reply will greatly appreciated. thanks.