Did your Predictor Test results match you passing the CPNRE?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Did your Predictor Test results match you passing the CPNRE? in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... I was just curious about the Predictor Test and if it was actually accurate predicting your outcome...by made Aug 31, '11I was just curious about the Predictor Test and if it was actually accurate predicting your outcome with the CPNRE. If you received a score of 90-95% on the predictor test, did you actually pass? Or if you received a 30-35% on the predictor test, did you pass?
Thanks in advance!:heartbeat
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=611903©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,514 Views
- Aug 31, '11 by assidereNot familiar with CPNRE, but where I went to school , we took two different predictor tests for the NCLEX in the final semester. One at the beginning of the year gave me an 84% chance, and the one right before graduation gave me a 96% chance, and I passes with 75 Qs...
- Aug 31, '11 by AngelofLTCI think I had 85 - 90 % chance of passing and I found the CPRNE not too difficult. I knew I passed when I walked out
- Sep 1, '11 by Daisy_08I got 80-85% chance of passing on the first one with out really studying and 95-100% chance of passing after doing the review book. Unlike the above poster I thought for sure I had failed. I think I just started to have anxiety at the end of the afternoon session.
Good luck to you, I think they are worth there money. I did not really study specifically for the CPNRE, but was a good student. I found it was a good resource that encouraged me to study and I treated the second on just like the test would be.
- Sep 1, '11 by itsmejuliI did the CPNRE predictor tests and scored over 90%. I found the CPNRE to be quite easy and passed. Compared to the NCLEX, the CPNRE is a breeze. I just wish there weren't so many repetitive questions on the CPNRE.
- Sep 1, '11 by CanadianGirl79I got 95-100% chance of passing, and did pass. I was so scared I'd failed, though. A few weeks ago, for fun, I took the CRNE predictor test, and it said I had an 75% chance of passing, and that was without reviewing anything!