CGFNS or ERES for Chicago, Illinois NCLEXRegister Today!
- by examinee0705 Nov 15, '09please help me with my query... which evaluation service should i take if i am planning to work in chicago, illinois? ERES or CGFNS? please help me... i need urgent assistance.. thanks...
- Nov 15, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum as per the red banner
If you require a vsc then I would suggest using CGFNS, paperwork submitted for CES can be used for VSC and all you need to do is requires NCLEX pass verification when you apply for vsc
- Nov 16, '09 by examinee0705VSC is only needed if one has no visa yet, right? since i already have a US visa, is it okay for me to just take the ERES?
- Nov 16, '09 by examinee0705this requirement is still for my NCLEX. i am still going to apply in illinois for my NCLEX-RN eligibility.
- Nov 16, '09 by ghillbertDepends what your visa is.
- Nov 16, '09 by arvicharliei am an RN in the state of illinois..i used the cgfns ces when i was applying for nclex-rn eligibility.
- Nov 18, '09 by examinee0705@ arvicharlie: are you now working in illinois? do they really require a CGFNS exam pass? or just the CES for the conversion of tourist visa to immigrant visa?
- Nov 18, '09 by examinee0705@ ghillbert: what evaluation service should i take for my tourist visa to be converted to immigrant visa? cgfns (ces) or the ERES?
- Nov 18, '09 by Silverdragon102Quote from examinee0705You have to meet the state requirements and will also need VSC. BE AWARE you CAN NOT convert tourist visa to immigrant visa due to retrogression. If you are not already in the US with a valid work/immigrant visa then you need VSC so I suggest doing CES as same documents can be used for CES and VSC@ arvicharlie: are you now working in illinois? do they really require a CGFNS exam pass? or just the CES for the conversion of tourist visa to immigrant visa?