Canadian Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
- by nursemama2be Aug 3, '06HI,
I am still very new here and trying to reach out.. Wondering how many Canadian Nursing Students there are out there????? If so what are you doing RN or RPN? Where are ya? etc... Just trying to connect with others..
I am just starting my 1st year RPN course Sept 7th..I live in Ont. I do not like the BScN program at my local university.. which is ok by me since the RPN course is the old RN course and very hands on... My mom has been a nurse for 25 yrs.. Ok done talking now
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=171664©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,310 Views
- Aug 5, '06 by Soon2BPaedsI am starting the compressed RN program at UWO in september.
- Aug 5, '06 by SH4NNONI'm starting the RN program at Kwantlen University College in British Columbia this September.
I grew up in Ontario, I'm from Ajax. Moved out here 5 years ago.
- Aug 5, '06 by kidsndogI got accepted into the RPN part-time program at Humber College, but will be taking only one course in Sept, having baby #4 in January, and starting the program properly in Sept 2007.
- Aug 5, '06 by nessyI'm in my 3rd year of the nursing program at Douglas College in New Westminster. I'm working toward become a RN.
- Aug 6, '06 by nursemama2beIt is nice to see canadian nursing students... whoo hooo i don't feel so alone...
- Feb 6, '12 by saintsok so im VERY late to the party but maybe you can give me some insight into the RPN program.I was just accepted to start in May at sheridan. Im also in ontario, im actually pretty nervous and any advice/words of wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thanks
- Feb 8, '12 by OttawavalleynursingI plan on starting the RN bridging program next year, so I will be a student once again! You will love the RPN program, and there are lots of jobs from my experience. My floor is 50 - 50 RN to RPN ratio. You will love it
- Feb 13, '12 by Novou bumped a thread that was 6 years old? really?
- Feb 13, '12 by saintsThanks for the words of encouragement Ottawavalleynursing. Seeing your username makes me smile because i took an Ottawa Valley stepdancing course last semester lol.