Canada PR-Federal skilled worker class
- 0Jul 18, '09 by emmyrnHi everyone,
I am a RN who wants to apply for PR in Canada through Federal skilled worker class...i just wanted to check whether anyone knows more details about the proof of funds?acc to the CIC web,have to show funds in canadian dollars..can we show the amount in any other currency or must convert to canadian dollars?also,what do they mean by not movable property-can we use house or estate as proof of funds?Does CIC office answer such doubts,if i call them up?All your help will be truly appreciated... Thanks!
- 1Jul 21, '09 by atzrnQuote from emmyrnYou will fill this up (Personal Self worth forms) on "step 2" - when you are to submit the supporting documents to the embassy.. hope this helps...good luck!Thanks a lot,Atz....That was really helpful..But I didn't get what you mentioned as personal self worth forms...did I miss that form in the application process?
- 1Jul 21, '09 by atzrnQuote from winkypinkytry to visit this....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra.../apply-how.asphello... can you help me how to go about applying for a Canada PR-Federal skilled worker?
- 0Jul 22, '09 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from winkypinkyYou do not need to use a immigration agency. Time will depend on the province college and once you have eligibility to sit CRNE you then approach hospitals in the area you want to live and work regarding employment and work permit. All information is on the link that was given in the previous post and the paperwork for work permit is easy to completehi atzrn... what's the status of your application now? did you hire an immigration consultant in the phils? how long does processing usually take?
- 0Jul 22, '09 by atzrnQuote from winkypinkyhi atzrn... what's the status of your application now? did you hire an immigration consultant in the phils? how long does processing usually take?
I applied on my own.... getting an agency is so expensive.... Under the program (Skilled workers), processing is so fast....
- 0Jul 25, '09 by emmyrnQuote from atzrnYou will fill this up (Personal Self worth forms) on "step 2" - when you are to submit the supporting documents to the embassy.. hope this helps...good luck!
Thanks a lot ATZ....well,i am still in the initial stage...your reply relieved me of the fear...how long did it take to get the initial response of your PR status or to say,you are eligible for PR?is IELTS Academic scores enough for the application or it must be General training?...hope i am not bothering you muchguess you are waiting for the PR card only...may Lord bless u!Last edit by emmyrn on Jul 25, '09