Bye Bye, DuckieRegister Today!
- by Fiona59 Nov 24, '10Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=518065©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 550 Views
- Nov 24, '10 by janfrnDo you think they'll use the Code of Conduct and related clauses in his contract to call this a termination with cause, thereby not having to pay him is $616,000 severance? Now that would be the best-case scenario for sure!
- Nov 24, '10 by Fiona59If they have a brain they would. Whoops, wait, I'm associating brainpower with the Conservative Party.
You know, we'd be out on our ear, ID tag ripped off our uniform by now.
- Nov 24, '10 by flyingchangeI've heard he is getting severance. I'm glad he's gone but if this lulls taxpayers into thinking the PCs have vowed to get their **** together, I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
- Nov 25, '10 by RGN1Hey check out the link I put on the other thread to Jack FM's version of the cookie incident - it's hilarious!
Other than that - goodbye to bad rubbish!!
- Nov 25, '10 by janfrnHe's only getting severance because they "made a joint decision to part ways". One of those, "We're offering you the opportunity to resign" things. More $ down the hopper. The government is going to have a hard time recovering from this, I think.