hi guys good day! i am a new member here and just like anybody else i have some application dilemma that i wanna share with u guys.. i am an rn currently working here in the phil. for almost 3 years now and unlike other applicants in CNO nursing is my first and only degree. last october i applied for an eligibility in ontario to take the exam but last february CNO sent me their evaluation stating that i did not meet the requirements so they gave me an option to withdraw my application, do a bridging program or send them additional documents for reevaluation. I did not do this alone because I applied with an assistance from my agency. When the decision of CNO came out my agency told me that it would be better to apply as an RPN in CNO this time rather than pursuing the RN path because nursing degree from the Phil. falls short compared to their nursing degree unless nursing is your second course. My agency also told me that they reviewed my credentials and it matches perfectly with that of the RPN course in ontario thus giving me a better chance of obtaining an eligibility to write the exam. So I gave them my consent to go ahead and transfer my application to RPN. Few weeks ago we sent the application form to CNO hoping that this time I will be granted the eligibilty as RPN.. Now, my dilemma is this, I am thinking of applying for eligibility in another province where it is more linient as an RN while I am waiting for the decision of CNO. I just don't want to waste my time waiting for another uncertain decision and besides my IELTS will be expired by Dec. so I want to maximize using it. Do you guys think it would be fine if I will have two ongoing applications at the same time or is there any rule from any college stating that it is not alowed? I just think that it's alright because my ongoing application is for rpn if ever i apply in another province as RN it would be a different story.. am i right? hope you give me your thoughts on this guys.. Im so confused right now.. Thank u so much!