Jobs in the Indianapolis area?Register Today!
- by SNGuy21 Jan 27, '11Hi,
I've heard it's almost impossible for a new RN to get a job in the Indianapolis area right now? Is this true? Should I start packing?
- Jan 27, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Indiana Nurses forum
- Jan 27, '11 by VikRNYou may try Clarian Health and St.Vincent
- Jan 28, '11 by biblepoetVery tight market in the hospitals not sure about the LTC facilities. Jobs to be had but lots of applicants. I have worked almost a yr. different climate then though.
- Feb 7, '11 by LadyTiger44I used to work at Methodist on 2N/3N and they were always hiring. I would def recommend there, or any other unit at Methodist. It's a great hospital.
- Feb 24, '11 by NUNSGcould anyone help me out! im a new graduate nurse, i passed my nclex so the next step for me is to find the job... i dnt know where to look.. what requirements should i have etc etc?? and does anyone know any appropriate seminars and training and such for someone like me..
- Apr 11, '11 by BeckieJHow's your job hunt going? I'm looking for a new RN job on Indy NE side or towards Fishers/Noblesville.
- Apr 12, '11 by NUNSG@beckieJ. I've been getting calls from recruiters.. So i think so far its good tmrw i have an intervw for a nursing home hope that goes well!!
You have 4 years of EXP theres lots of oppurtunities for you have you tried looking in community health network? And also take a look at thr IU health website..
- Apr 12, '11 by EmOgle27Hello! Just to let you know, most of us grads from 6/2010 work in nursing homes....in fact all but two of us are in nursing homes. (I got a job in a doctors office) Most hospital jobs are requiring a BSN (I have ASN) or two years experience. I've just been applying everywhere and keeping my fingers crossed!