how much Indiana nurses make - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 4, '06 by rebemommaI am currently in school, but my mom works at Methodist, and I will work there too when I am done with school. She makes just under 30 an hour as an RN. She has a masters though. I am a bit discouraged by what ive heard on this subject, i must say.
- Jun 7, '06 by mellymel4775Wow...my boyfriend and I were thinking of moving to Indiana. I now live and work in California. I guess I should get used to the idea that I will not make anywhere near what I make here. I have been an RN for 7years now and I make $31/hr here. The cost of living here is much higher though so I think that all in all it will work out fine. Just have to get use to it I guess
- I was told on Monday 6/5/06 by an HR recruter at a hospital in NW Indiana right on Lake Michigan about one hour from Chicago (hint, hint) that brand new grad RN's start at $21-23/hr before differentials.
The cost of living here is decent. Maybe things are looking up in parts of Indiana.
- Michigan City?
- Quote from rebemommaMichigan City?
- LOL I am from the area so it was an easy guess are you talking about Tony hospital?
- Quote from rebemommayep!LOL I am from the area so it was an easy guess are you talking about Tony hospital?
- HEE HEE IM brilliant!
- Jun 8, '06 by sunnyjohnQuote from rebemommaHEE HEE IM brilliant!
Yep, you are!!!!
- Jul 9, '06 by lorrilaneI have been in Long term care for 22 years.
An R.N. makes anywhere from 22.00 to 25.00
and L.P.N. 16.00 to 22.00