Are you snowed in?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 23, '04 by WickedRedRNwell we finally dug out, went to the grocery and that was not the best idea I have had in a while! :chuckle
- Dec 23, '04 by HairstylingnurseOMG, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! i REMEMBER WHEN I lived in tn. about a yr. and a half ago and when my kids and I were snowed in (with our little 3-6inches ) and I would make homemade hot chocolate and a big lunch,we would build snowmen and take pics. I can't even imagine the amounts of snow you guys are talking about, but I sure would love to see it. I'm in sw fl. and were just having rain and 60s-70s. Signed very jealous in fl.
- Dec 23, '04 by unknown99Quote from z's playaI'd rather have cookies!!!Can't say we're snowed in but mucho freezing rain. So...how are you all liking the weather we sent you for Christmas? :chuckle
- Dec 23, '04 by VivaLasViejasWe've actually had it pretty mild here in the Pacific Northwest so far this season.......nothing at all like last year when we got 10 inches of snow in half a day and then it snowed on & off for a couple of weeks!! Although I've heard that all that may be about to change: a cold storm out of the Gulf of Alaska is headed our way for Christmas night and the next day, which may bring the snow level all the way down to the valley floors if conditions are right. WOW---snow ON Christmas, when I don't have to go anywhere and it's supposed to melt by the end of the weekend........it doesn't get any better than that!
- Dec 24, '04 by KaroSnowQueenThirty inches with four to five foot drifts. I did NOT get to work in Louisville yeterday. Not even sure that my Christmas dinner guests from five miles away will be able to get here tomorrow!!!