Uic nursing program fall 2013Register Today!
- by ariba Jan 8Hello all!
Is anyone applying to UIC nursing fall 2013?? I'm applying to the urbana campus. I am freaking out doing the application right now. I feel like my essays suck and i'm really having a hard time with them. I have a 3.9 gpa i finish all required classes except for micro and organic chem. I have 3 year hospice volunteer experience as well as 4 year volunteer experience at marklund, a home for disabled children. I work have been working as a dental assistant for 3 years. I am just disoriented right lol Anyone have any suggestion anything. Can some proofread my essays =)
- 3,601 Views
- Yesss I would be forever grateful! How exactly do I send you a message? Sorry I'm new to this...
- I can also email it if you wouldn't mind giving me your email address... yes i am desperate lol
- Jan 8 by dkmamato3Just sent you a message :-)
- Thanks A TON! I emailed it to you. Apparently I can't send messages until i post 15 quality post loll. I'm hoping to submit the essays tomorrow =D
- Did you apply to UIC btw??
- Jan 9 by dkmamato3Send it back to you ... good luck. No I am applying on the West coast but I did do my undergrad education in Carbondale so I am familiar with the school and the area :-)
- Jan 9 by aribaBest of luck to you! I hope you get accepted! I'm sure you because you probably had a killer essay considering useful edits you made in mine =D when will you know if your accepted?? let me know what happens =D
- Jan 9 by ImDaMan11hey just pmed u