Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - page 20
by RickyLatino87 46,738 Views | 266 Comments
Hi all, I am new here and have found the forum to be very informational. I decided to start a thread for Resurrection's fall 2012 applicants. I think it would be good to keep in touch throughout the process, so if you have any... Read More
- 0Aug 14, '12 by Anni23Sadly I got no scholarships either I was very disappointed. I only got the resu need award, the rest were loans I felt so nervous when I accepted them. I went to a community college, so thankfully I never needed loans before. Do you guys know why they asked for the marriage certificate? I thought that was a little weird. Thank God I already bought my books. I got them from Amazon.com
I am also very excited and a bit nervous to start nursing school. I wanted this for so long, I cant hardly believe it.
I will be in the E/W program, so my clinical won't start till January 2013. So I know it hasnt been scheduled yet. According to my schedule I will only be going to school 3 days a week. But I dont know if I believe that, we'll see when classes actually start...
- 0Aug 15, '12 by StorsharI'm now trying to contact Shirley about book vouchers and when thru are available!!! Semester starts soon and I don't have anything but my uniforms .. I'm getting nervous now but at least my tuition is covered mostly by loans tho, school is way to expensive and not enough funding!!
- 0Aug 15, '12 by april16Hi guys, I have a question regarding about the award letter. I want to accept one loan and the resu need award, so I only click those two. I really don't get how to "accept" them, since when I went out of the page it looks like I didn't accept anything. Hope that makes sense..
- 0Aug 17, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornStorhar whew! Sheesh! I still need to go online and do my payment plan. Gonna do it tomorrow. I can't believe this is about to happen. I ran into the nurse who took care of my dad a few years ago when he had an accident and she said to brace myself and now I'm more worried!
- 0Aug 18, '12 by Anni23Since I just accepted my awards a couple days ago and they haven't come through yet, should I do a payment plan too? I think the awards will be enough to cover tuition, but my balance is still at the full amount for the semester...Last edit by Anni23 on Aug 18, '12 : Reason: more information