Resurrection Spring 2013 Applicants - page 5
Hi!! I finished my Spring 2013 applications, and thought it would be beneficial to start a new thread :) Currently my GPA holds 3.5 cumulative, I think science wise 3.0. My TEAS exam came out to be 72%, and I talked to a... Read More
- 0Sep 27, '12 by krzywickij3Quote from EfciaHow long did it take you to get the information for the health quizzes? It was saying you would get an email with a username password or something like that. I did everything two days ago and havent gotten anything so just kinda curious how long it took for that information to come through.Congrats!!!
I started on the health quizzes already - there's a looong list. I am also half way through the documentation (drug test, ins, background check etc....). Did you register for the orientation?
- 0Sep 28, '12 by kjkalaitzidisHey everyone! I am also starting in Spring 2013 and am excited! I am from out of state, (Ca), and will be looking for housing in the Chicago area. I was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations, or if anyone else is looking for a roommate and could let me know. Thanks !
- 0Oct 2, '12 by EfciaQuote from krzywickij3I received an e-mail from Kathy Kowieski with the link and the instructions. It was within two weeks of my acceptance call.How long did it take you to get the information for the health quizzes? It was saying you would get an email with a username password or something like that. I did everything two days ago and havent gotten anything so just kinda curious how long it took for that information to come through.
- 0Dec 9, '12 by deshieldAll books available for First Semester (Both term A and B) at Resurrection University for one GREAT flat fee. You can pick them up from me at home, or we can arrange to meet at or outside of the school. Let me know if you are interested (firstname.lastname@example.org). Need to make room for the next semester's texts
- 0Feb 7, '13 by A Meli NaireI am currently in the daytime program and you get to choose your schedule however everybody's is pretty much the same. Your divided into two sections and you will have most of your classes with those that choose the same section as you. My schedule is Monday 9:30-3:30 (that's two classes with an hour break), Tuesday 9:30-3:30 (that's two classes with an hour break), Wednesday 9:30- 1:30 (that's two classes with an hour break), Thursday 7-1 (that's two labs no break in between), Friday (clinical 645-130). My friend has the same schedule except she has her lab days on Monday and Wednesday (making really long days 9:30- 6) and has Fridays off. I enjoy the program and feel that the staff cares about the students succeeding. They have resources available and professors are available outside of class. I do not know much about the evening program but they only admit once a year for it. The night program is twenty months long.