ohio RN license to illinoisRegister Today!
- by rncare Apr 21, '04I moved from Ohio to Chicago, illinois. I had Ohio RN license and want to have illinois RN license too. Is it possible? If yes, how long does it take?
Any advice appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=64302©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,567 Views
- May 3, '04 by Town & CountryThe only info I have is that IL is not a "walk-thru" state. Although, you can get a temporary permit.
You have to do the fingerprint thing, too....arrrgggggg. :uhoh21:
- May 3, '04 by traumaRUsThe Office of Professional Registration is located in Springfield. When I moved here from Indiana - it seemed to take forever - actually about 8 weeks to get an RN license.
- Jun 6, '04 by QTRN74...let me know what you find out. I am a nurse in the Chicago area relocating to Ohio in July.
- Jun 7, '04 by Saved_by_Graceyou could probably contact the state bon and they can prob get you in the right direction or possibly give you the info you seek. there is a website thet has links to all 50 states bon and it is
it has phone #s, addresses and a lot of helpful info for all bon"s in the us. hope it helps.