ohio RN license to illinoisRegister Today!
- by rncare Apr 21, '04I moved from Ohio to Chicago, illinois. I had Ohio RN license and want to have illinois RN license too. Is it possible? If yes, how long does it take?
Any advice appreciated.
- 3,920 Views
- May 3, '04 by Town & CountryThe only info I have is that IL is not a "walk-thru" state. Although, you can get a temporary permit.
You have to do the fingerprint thing, too....arrrgggggg. :uhoh21:
- May 3, '04 by traumaRUsThe Office of Professional Registration is located in Springfield. When I moved here from Indiana - it seemed to take forever - actually about 8 weeks to get an RN license.
- Jun 6, '04 by QTRN74...let me know what you find out. I am a nurse in the Chicago area relocating to Ohio in July.
- Jun 7, '04 by Saved_by_Graceyou could probably contact the state bon and they can prob get you in the right direction or possibly give you the info you seek. there is a website thet has links to all 50 states bon and it is
it has phone #s, addresses and a lot of helpful info for all bon"s in the us. hope it helps.