Freshly Accepted @ JJC!!!! :-)Register Today!
- by mosuhpanic Apr 1, '11Hello!
I waited to register for this site, as somehow I thought that I would jinx myself. I have been accepted for the 2011 Fall semester of the day nursing program at Joliet Junior College and would like to know who else has! Let's start the circle of help early! I have seen this on here before and thought it was such a cool thing to do. I would love to share questions and concerns and "meet" the other newly admitted!
- Apr 1, '11 by MorribeeCongrats to you! I got my email today too, and will be in days. Have you signed up yet for the Getting Organized session before registration on April 27th? I like your idea of a circle of help, and I look forward to meeting other JJC students.
- Apr 1, '11 by mosuhpanicI didn't sign up for that as of yet. Do you have any idea how we are supposed to go about doing that?
- Apr 1, '11 by K_girlCongratulations!!!
- Apr 1, '11 by MorribeeQuote from mosuhpanicThere was a PDF attached to the acceptance email. Times for the sessions and instructions for how to register are in there - day students have three times to choose from (not much variety though, as they all finish before registration at 3pm) and evening students only have one session.I didn't sign up for that as of yet. Do you have any idea how we are supposed to go about doing that?
- Apr 2, '11 by SMOKEY2112Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!!
- Apr 2, '11 by tnl69953Congrats to all of you! I'm in 3rd semester now and remember the feelings of overjoy and comets anxiety after receiving my letter of acceptance! Don't get too worried-first semester is all about the basics and getting ur feet wet. Great instructors; but you are in for a complate change of life. YOU CAN DO IT! Read what your assigned, take good notes, practice your head-to-toe assessment an you will be just fine. Good luck to you all and welcome to the program!!!!
- Apr 3, '11 by LiLwannabRNCongrats! and welcome to the program!! i'm also a 3rd semester student.. Much like TNL..its going to be a BIG change..but don't stress/freak yourself out.I remeber getting my letter..i cried for an hour =) As far as class.. Stick to your guns..take good notes..record them..practice assessments and take it day by day! Its going to be a challenge but you will love it. The instructors for first semester are awesome and don't hesitate to ask for help whether from your instructors..or even one of us on here! It will fly by and you'll be through the semester before you know it. Congrats again!
- Apr 3, '11 by mosuhpanicThank you so much! I was SOOOO hoping that you would see our thread and comment. I have seen how amazingly helpful you have been to newbies. :bowingpurYou are very sweet for doing so, and I hope you can be a friend to us Fall 2011 students as well. Thanks again!!!!
- Apr 3, '11 by mosuhpanicQuote from MorribeeSigned up for Track 1!Congrats to you! I got my email today too, and will be in days. Have you signed up yet for the Getting Organized session before registration on April 27th? I like your idea of a circle of help, and I look forward to meeting other JJC students.