CNA classes being offered anywhere?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 31, '10 by melissap67A community college will cost you about $600-$700. But remember, you also have to be up to date with your vaccinations and also have to take a drug test for some programs and have a physical screening. So it could add up, plus books and uniforms.
- Feb 4, '10 by RaeMaeHi! Just wondering if anybody knew where to get a cheap copy of Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants 7th Edition? I'm starting class next week and I need it. Anybody have a copy they aren't using anymore that would like to sell it???
- Jul 30, '10 by lala_beeI as well did not want to waste over $1200 for a CNA class at a community college. I found out about a place called Samland Institute of Allied Health and Technology. They have three locations: Chicago South, Chicago North, and Park Ridge, IL. It is a 5 week certification course and they offer it at night or during the day. The night class is usually M-TH from 5:00pm-9:50pm, and a clinical either on Sat. or Sun from 7:00am-3:30ish pm(usually you get out early though).They also have a weeked class, that one is 8 weeks long. It's alot of material in a short period of time, but it covers everything pretty well; I did not have any problems taking the state board exam. The cost it $650, but includes: tuition, books(3), and a gait belt. You can break it down to three $200 payments ,or pay week by week. I think it's a nice program, and out of all of them the most affordable. You can google them. Hope this helps, best of luck!
- Sep 6, '10 by moveforwardI did my CNA program in May/June of this year for $600. It is a 5 week program @ Samland Institute by 100th/Western. It include books & gait belt. You have to get your own scrubs & get your medical exam. Lala bee is correct, there is a $200 down payment & pay the rest as you go before the end of the class. It is a nice program, you learn a lot in a fast period of time. I would recommend it, good luck!!
- hey my name is lydia and ik these posts are old but can somebdy plz let me kno abt a 500.00/600.00 cna class. cna is all I want to do besides begin a rn but I need a job now I hve 3kids n no job ugh I cnt do this plz hlp reply somebdy leave a post or email me email@example.com aww I havent started class for rn yet mabe next year!
- iam woundering if anybody even still looking for a cna class cuz all posts I see are 2/3 yrs old. are pleo
- sorry phone cut off but im woundering if people still come on this site looking for hlp?
- aww I live in chicago il I forgot to write that!
- Jul 25, '12 by lanisha89i am n i live in hammond, indiana