CMK Healthcare LPN ProgramRegister Today!
- by KB24 Jul 9, '10My friend is looking at attending an LPN school soon and she found out about CMK's LPN program. The cost of tuition is around $15,000 and the program is for 10 months.
CMK also has an agreement with Saint Xavier University to accept CMK's classes for their LPN-BSN program.
Does anyone have any more info on this school?
Edit: Can a staff member please move the thread to the IL program discussion forum? Thank you.
- Jul 13, '10 by KB24Bump! Nobody has any more info?
- Jul 23, '10 by myk4408visit the website for more information. they are offering the whole program for 15,000. students must have the following pre requisites: anatomey physiology, medical terminology, college and english math. they do offer ap and med term in house. They are offering the program in both locations Westmonet and Glendale heights, ilLast edit by sirI on Oct 11, '10
- Aug 11, '10 by Vic Valerianocould anyone give me the contact number to cmk...thank you
- Aug 13, '10 by KB24630-550-2885
- Sep 8, '10 by jimmy joeI have been looking into them . I just want to make sure they are legit with the state of IL. . Is the program accredited ?
- Sep 9, '10 by jimmy joeI would love to hear from any grads or others who know about this school .
- Sep 10, '10 by traumaRUsOk - here is the listing for approved LPN programs in the state of IL and yes, CMK is listed:
State of Illinois, Illinois Center for Nursing - Education Opportunities
Here are the graduation rates for LPN programs in IL:
And here are the pass rates for nursing programs in IL:
Apparently, CMK is a new program in 2009.
Personally, if you are going to spend $15,000, I would just get an RN. However, if the waiting times are lengthy then plan to do the LPN and go STRAIGHT into an RN program.
- Sep 10, '10 by jimmy joeThose listings are helpful . Thank you for posting .