Advocate System? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 28, '11 by joanekisertoo funny
- Dec 7, '11 by MDRNBSN@ ChartShart,
If you have taken the assessment and get a message that states that you will be considered for patient contact positions, dies that mean that you are moving on to the next step in the reviewing process? Thanks in advance for you response.
- Dec 8, '11 by netglowNo it doesn't. It just means you have passed the test, and should not have to take it again. If you were offered the test it means that you might have applied fast enough to be globally "considered" They ususally will send you an email letting you know that "You are being considered for XX position", then you have to wait to be contacted.
- Dec 10, '11 by RUBY2623RNQuote from netglowThank you Netglow, I really want to work for the advocate system, this information is very appreciated.No it doesn't. It just means you have passed the test, and should not have to take it again. If you were offered the test it means that you might have applied fast enough to be globally "considered" They ususally will send you an email letting you know that "You are being considered for XX position", then you have to wait to be contacted.
- Apr 24 by KaLynRNQuote from netglowHi-reviving this thread.Not so secret secret about Adovcate: You will be told to formally apply and take the test... you will pass no matter what you click for answers -- that is, if you have a connection. It's all just for show, and allows them to "appear" to evaluate many applicants, and have reason to eliminate many applicants. If you fail, but get yourself some connections before your lock-out is up, well then, that test somehow is not important anymore, and no longer bears weight.
I just took the Personality Test and failed. Never failed one before. I called HR and a rep is going to call me back re: this. I'm hoping to re-rest.
Question-what does Netglow mean by needing a connection and a "lock-out" time?
Crossing fingers I can retest and not have to wait 6 months. I have never been accused of not being good enough to access a patient care position, it makes me feel horrible!
- Apr 28 by KaLynRNOK, I found out I have to wait 6 months :-(
- May 8 by Axm611291I was finally emailed back from advicate i applie to lutheran general. I was so excited bcs this is the first cna/pct job ive applied for and took the assesment and rushed through and failed
Most of it was very odd specially the what are you most and least questions :/. Iwas also contacted by one of their Hr persons and ha a little ohone interview which seemed like it went well until it came to talking about the assesment which ended our convo and hung up -.-! I re took it an passed which was weird since i answered mostly the same i then called back and was given an interview which was later cancelled bcs of the first assessment now im stuck waiting 6 months and exactly on my birthday i can be considered again lol
- May 10 by netglowThey are funny, Advocate I mean. They want to make themselves appear to be just like that popular nightclub downtown with a line around the building waiting to get in.
Once you get in, you find it's just a dive, haha.