Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 6Register Today!
- May 4, '12 by Anna2012Ugh.. I'm just really nervous because I need an evening class, and a Saturday clinical
- May 4, '12 by vanny815Hello everyone i currently work at Resurrection Medical Center as a Nursing Assistant and was told if i get hired after graduation it will be good luck because they are currently ONLY hiring BSN nurses. Same thing with Rush when they offered me a position during the interview they informed me they are only hiring BSN as well. Im pretty sure all Chicago hospitals will be implementing this policy and very soon which is why it worries me. Its already hard enough to get hired as a new grad.
- May 7, '12 by sskripshas anyone gotten any info on our fall semester? registration, vaccinations, etc.
- May 7, '12 by lungu2007no, not yet...
- May 9, '12 by chicagogirl710hello nursing class of 2012! does anyone know approximately what date we start? i got an email today with some medical forms & such, but no where did I see any mention of a start date.
- May 9, '12 by g.melhi everyone! i also received my packet from the nursing department
i cant wait to meet all of you in August!
- May 10, '12 by Endless_STiI have also received my info packet earlier. Anyone else noticed the deadline for health records, background check, and CPR certificate is June 15, 2012? I officially registered for CPR at MXC on May 19th, but they canceled it because of the NATO summit and changed me to June 30th. I am not sure if that is going to be a problem as I emailed them back.
- May 10, '12 by Bethany1975Good morning, everyone. My packet said, "Dear Day Student". I was wondering anyone got something different like, "Dear Night Student?" It previously sounded like it would be a first come first serve thing for day or evening classes but maybe they just assigned them.
- May 10, '12 by Katja508Bethany- I got a "Dear Evening Student" email so they must have assigned them already. When I was looking at boards last year, I saw that some people were able to switch if they found another student in the other session who wanted to. Not sure how it worked, though.
I'm going to call today and ask about the clinicals since I was told that it was just one day for 6 hours and the acceptance letter says clinicals are Friday and Saturday/Sunday.
- May 10, '12 by jrschaafHey All - I got evening and wanted days, so if anyone wants to switch please let me know.