Thank u for sharing with me and understanding and I am sorry for what you had to go through and endure.
Because of the reasons you mentioned I made a very difficult decision. I am resigning. After more torment and crying I decided this is no good for me or my family. I am giving 4 weeks notice to collect my vacation. I have no savings, so I must get a job. With my vacation I can eek it out to 6 weeks to find a job and with my tax refund, another 2.
I did secure a per diem position yesterday inservicing on medical devices. So I will not go without money.
I called out of work yesterday as I had no one to watch my daughter. Calling out as always causes a disaster. I was making calls to patient from home ensuring they were ok. I'm working tomorrow on Easter and will most likely resign Monday. Only my preceptor gets. 3k bonus when I make a year which will be April 9th. I'm scared I will hurt her bonus if I resign before then even if I stay u til after then.
I am really really praying for that full time WFH job to come through. It would make being a single mother and having a full- time career that much easier. I've been patient, and I'm just praying it will happen soon.
I'm taking a huge leap of faith here, I hope it's the right decision