Hesi Exit Test - Page 9Register Today!
- Sep 6, '08 by txm910The other factor that is unfair is that the schools are not upfront about how you have to take this exit HESI exam to graduate and the minimum score required. I just graduated from Nursing School Friday and I had to take the HESI to graduate. The minimum score required was 87. Thankfully, I passed and am done. However, I know many fellow classmates who are smart and are going to make great nurses who failed by 2 pts and now wait to retest again. I think it is unfair. I have suggested to people who have seeked advice from me about going into nursing school to enroll in school that doesn't force you to pass the HESI to graduate. IF you completed the course work and passed all the skills necessary... I don't think a HESI score should determine your graduation.
- Sep 7, '08 by oct3dDoes anyone have info on any school in the New York area that would give students a nclex review and then sign them up for the stae boards this is providing that the student completed and LPN program but failed to pass the stupid HESI with a 950
- Sep 7, '08 by 2btmanrnI read this in the bible, I usually don't talk about religion or attend church every week. But, I do believe and have faith in him.
Since, this whole incident with HESI I have been praying alot. For my classmates, and other students out there who have been used as escapegoats by thier nursing programs' deficiencies.
Here it is, I hope it opens up some people's mind.
"It will always be costly to follow in GOD's way."
- Sep 7, '08 by valmor1984Students, I mean this in the kindest possible way….may I suggest that you take this discussion to the student portion of the site, and start a thread about HESI there?
This area of allnurses is for nurse educators, to allow them to discuss and exchange information that is of interest to faculty. I am sure you like having a portion of the site where you can discuss concerns with other students, and we like being able to talk to our colleagues as well.
- Sep 8, '08 by valmor1984There is no need for apologies! My concern is that you may not get many responses if you post on this portion of the site.
Have a great semester, and good luck to all of you.
- Sep 9, '08 by 2btmanrnMy apologies too. I am glad to know that there are instructors out there who really do care for their students. I wish I had the pleasure to have met you guys. It's nice to be able to communicate with instructors on this site. Is there an instructor to student thread?
- Oct 5, '08 by mdjacobsenOops. Sorry did not see this is an educator link. Thanks anyhow for caring anout the students