Anyone take the HESI? - Page 22Register Today!
- Sep 23, '11 by lp2013My HESI Score 82%
- Nov 8, '11 by szgg07That's really good! My overall score was 92% with an 88.8% on a&p. I used a guide for a&p review and bought a 5th grade fraction workbook for math, and scored a 96% on math!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Solicitation
- Nov 9, '11 by kryztalityI took the HESI Comprehensive with a score of 95% and passed my NCLEX first try. I thought NCLEX q's were easier than HESIs or ATIs
- Nov 12, '11 by New_Man_NurseHesi. Easier than all the unit exams and finals Ive taken. Got a 89% on the end of program one.... Everyone says good job.... truly they have made school a nightmare but the HESI was easier....
- Dec 5, '11 by NCLEXEATERHi everybody!
- Dec 5, '11 by BriRNthe hesi seemed easy to me compared to boards... i was in the 97th percentile on the hesi and passed my boards at 75 qyestions