Lonestar ADN 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 3, '12 by ikegrad2002Hi EsMy1! Good Luck to you 2!!!!
- Feb 3, '12 by ikegrad2002@Alexandria8263, I think that is a good score and you should get accepted!
- Feb 3, '12 by EsMy1thanks ikegrad2002….you know i just found out that lone star @ montgomery will be offering a hesi prep workshop on feb 7th & 10th… i am not exactly sure over what or which subjects but i thought i’d let you know…
- Feb 3, '12 by mckelley44Good luck to everyone!!!
- Feb 4, '12 by sanypoohHI everyone i attend Lehman College I took the HESI exam but i scored really low on A&P 90 on reading comprehension and 88 on math...does anyone know how soon after is one allowed to retake the exam? i would need to retake it before March 15th at another location though but can anyone tell me..thanks alot!
- Feb 4, '12 by EsMy1hi sanypooh…i don’t know about other locations, but at lone star you can take the hesi every 60 days…below is the link that gives that information ….good luck…
- Feb 4, '12 by ikegrad2002EsMy1. Thanks! I need to look into that then.
- Feb 6, '12 by Alexandria8263@3prouommy : I think my overall english score was an 85 , would have been higher but I think I over thought things too much, especially the vocab part. Grammar (90), Reading (89), Vocab (76), Math (98), A&P (80). I thought about re-taking the Hesi this year but got worried of the possibility of doing worse since they only take the most recent grade and not the highest. Plus I had 4's in all the other sections of the score sheet. So 11.4 hopefully isn't too bad. *crosses fingers*
As for the Hesi, I didn't have too much time to study last time (which I regret some) but obviously study as much as you can before taking the exam (Hesi books, online practice exams, flash cards, etc. ) The Math isn't too bad just adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing whole numbers and fractions. Anatomy and Physiology is very broad and a lot more detailed than I thought it would be. If you took A&P very recently it helps a lot, but if not study all the systems in detail. Reading is self explanatory but read questions carefully and pace yourself. Grammar - study the grammar section in a Hesi book or Hesi material online to review rules of English grammar and how to apply them. Vocab - again, study in Hesi books and online practice exams as much as possible for these b/c they do use quite a few from past versions of the test.
Other than that Good Luck !
- Feb 8, '12 by 3prouommyso i just took the HESI....my english composite score was 90.67....The vocabulary part was killer! I got like 86% on that portion.I actually did better on the anatomy part, which was crazy to me. Anyway, my final score is 11.2, with north harris being my first choice. boy i hope it's enough
- Feb 8, '12 by EsMy1hi [color=#c00000]3prouommy .wow your english composite score is really good. can you please tell me what you studied? i haven’t taken my hesi and i’m trying to figure out what to focus on. thanks